Paleo Recipes to Keep You Healthy
Paleo? Struggling to find recipes? Well then this is a great read for you.
The caveman diet or the Paleo diet is one way to stay healthy. If you too are interested in it you can try these for a day and find out how healthy option it truly is.
Recipe for Paleo Breakfast
Paleo Breakfast bars
This is nutritional and starting the day with it will provide energy not only to you but your child. It will serve for 8 people at least.
- I cup Cooper's Crumbs Original Four Spice Salute
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup blanched slivered almonds
- ¼ cup raisins
- Add Cooper’s crumbs in your food processor.
- Add honey, coconut oil, water and vanilla and pulse them together till they combine.
- Add coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almond slivers and raisins and pulse them till finely combined.
- Take it in a baking dish and press dough by wetting your hands.
- Put the baking dish at oven and bake it at 350°F for 20 minutes
- Cool the bars, cut them in pieces and serve.
After you now about a paleo breakfast, something for lunch or dinner is equally required. Here they are.
Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocado
As the name suggest you will get nutrients from both crab and avocadoes. Try it and relish it.
- 2 teaspoons sriracha and some more from drizzling
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayo
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoon of Cooper’s crumbs
- ¼ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 small Hass avocado
- Take a medium bowl and in it mix mayo, Cooper’s crumbs, sriracha and chives
- Add crab meat and cucumber in it and toss it gently.
- Cut open the avocado and peel it after removing the pit. You can also spoon out the avocado.
- Take the crab salad and fill the avocado halves with the salad.
- Top this with some more cooper’s crumb and drizzle some soy sauce.
Your meal is ready. It’s simple to cook and tasty to eat. Enjoy it!